What You Will Learn
After a full set of hours at work, coming home to cook a meal that’s wholesome is a challenge, but to make it delicious enough to earn the title of "gourmet" is ambitious. Join our class to discover tips, tools and recipes for creating state of the art cuisine quickly and easily. One bite will convince you it can be done. Come learn some techniques that will minimize your meal preparation time and maximize the deliciousness of your weekday meals.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions