Italy, Al Fresco
What You Will Learn
Springtime in Italy is meant to be savored, like a fine wine. People often take their lunches and dinners outside to fully enjoy the rich, sun-drenched flavors of the season in the proper setting. In this class we’ll walk you through the traditional preparation of classic Italian fare that’s sure to impress friends and family at your next backyard party.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class