Roman Cuisine Classics
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The Eternal City and its legendary cuisine is the backdrop for this fun class full of Italian food favorites. Students will learn how to make pasta, an entree, side and delicious dessert in true Roman style.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class