Date Night: Romantic Havana
What You Will Learn
Bring someone special and join us for a delicious summer night celebrating Cuba’s great food, a unique fusion of Spanish, African and Caribbean cuisines. You and your date will participate with other couples to master authentic Cuban flavors and spices and learn about the special ingredients and preparations that make this flavorful food so different from its south-of-the-border neighbors. Enjoy generous tastes of every dish you create together. After all you learn in class, you’ll be inspired to serve up romantic dinners of your own, Havana-style!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class