Spring Canning & Preserving Workshop
What You Will Learn
You’ll use the skills you learn in this class over and over again. After mastering the age-old art of pickling and preserving, you’ll be able to capture the fresh flavors of the season for enjoyment year-round. Our instructor will demystify canning basics and walk students through each easy step so they can do this at home. Students will see how easy it can be to create sweet and savory preserves, jams and pickles that are worlds away from anything found on grocery store shelves.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class