Essential Knife Skills
What You Will Learn
Become acquainted and adept with the most classic and important of chef’s tools, and your time in the kitchen will be transformed. Hone basic knife skills and practice the fundamental cuts for vegetables—mince, dice, brunoise, bâtonnet and julienne—and acquire a few advanced techniques, too. Plus, learn how to select a knife that fits your needs, and gain tips for keeping all of your knives maintained and sharp.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class