Spring Risotto Workshop
What You Will Learn
Everyone seems to love good risotto, but many fans are frightened to attempt this beloved dish at home. In this class we’ll put your fears to rest and show you how easy it can be to make a consistently fantastic risotto in your own kitchen. We’ll uncover the secrets of perfectly cooked risotto—including what kinds of rice are the best to use, the cooking tools you’ll need, the techniques you can’t do without, and how to flavor your dish with the fresh flavors of spring.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Mary Janice Reisdorf