What You Will Learn
Crisp on the outside, spongy within and soothingly buttery throughout, the classic croissant appeals wonderfully to the senses. Believe it or not, you don’t need fancy ingredients or equipment to make your own. Take on the perfect technique in this workshop where you’ll learn the simple step-by-step basics. Finally, you’ll customize your croissant dough into delicious, sweet and tempting pastries.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- This croissant class will run about 2 1/2 to 3 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions