Cupcakes for Summer!
What You Will Learn
Everyone loves a fresh-baked cupcake, but in this class we’ll show you how to take the beloved sweet treat and make it even better. First, we’ll cover the best ways to make your cupcake batter, and we’ll share proper techniques to ensure your baked goods come out light, fluffy and moist every time. Then you’ll learn how to prepare cupcake frostings in fun summer flavors to top off your creations.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours (unless otherwise noted above) and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class