- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Preparing seafood can be tricky, especially on the grill. But have no fear, we’ll share with you the ins and outs the pros use to ensure restaurant quality results every time. This globally-inspired menu features dishes that are ideal for special occasions, casual backyard gatherings, family meals and much more.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours (unless otherwise noted above) and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class