Vegetarian Cooking Inspired by "Plenty"
What You Will Learn
Inviting, inventive and user-friendly, renowned Chef Yotam Ottolenghi's cookbook Plenty has been hailed a favorite by food enthusiasts the world over. Yotam's inspiration comes from his Mediterranean background and unapologetic passion for ingredients. We'll explore a few innovative recipes inspired by his cookbook, whether you're vegetarian or looking to go meatless more often. Across a breadth of colors, tastes and textures, you'll discover flavors that are extraordinary.
Class Bonus: All class participants will receive a copy of Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi..
*Classes taught by Sur La Table chefs. Yotam Ottolenghi will not be in attendance.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class