- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Pocket pies are all the rage these days, and the fun and easy to make hand-held treats are amazingly versatile. In this new class, we’ll share sweet and savory recipes for modern twists on the traditional pie. We’ll even show you how to turn your favorite home baked pie into a pocket pie with a perfectly rich and flaky crust every time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class