Date Night: Indulgent Italy
What You Will Learn
Everything about Italy in the spring is indulgent: the beauty of the landscape, the sentiment in the air, and the fresh flavors of the season. In this class our chefs will show you and your date how to incorporate the authentic flavors of Italy in the springtime with dishes that feature handmade ravioli and a traditional Tuscan take on salmon. Then you’ll work with other students to complete the meal with a dessert that would make Mario Batali blush with envy!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class