Italy, Al Fresco
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Summer in Italy is meant to be savored, like a fine wine. People of taste often take their lunches and dinners outside to fully enjoy the rich, sun-drenched flavors of the season in the proper setting. In this class we’ll walk you through the traditional preparation of typical Italian fare that’s ideal for entertaining on the patio or for a picnic, with tips on grilling up a complete authentic Italian meal full of big, bold and spicy flavors at home.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shawn M. Edmonds