Summer Pizzas on the Grill
What You Will Learn
In this class you’ll see how easy it is to combine the great flavors of grilling with gourmet pizzas you never thought possible. We’ll show you how to make pizza dough from scratch, grill it perfectly, and then how to top your pie with unique flavor combinations that will breathe new life into your cooking repertoire.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shawn M. Edmonds