Tuscany on the Grill
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Join us on a journey to the magical region of Italy known as Tuscany, the birthplace of the Renaissance. Its eternally creative culture is home to rich and rustic flavors that are amazing prepared on the grill. First, we’ll share tips on getting the most out of your grilling, and then we’ll show you how to utilize the fresh fruits and vegetables of the season as only a Tuscan could. This menu is ideal for entertaining or a romantic spring night with someone special, featuring sure-to-please favorites.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class