Date Night: Grill It!
What You Will Learn
Share your love of food with someone special and join us for a romantic evening doing what you love! You’ll work side-by-side with your date and other students as our expert chef instructor shows you how to take the headache out of grilling. We’ll share tips on fire-roasted appetizers, fast desserts, and everything in between so you can both master the secrets of indoor and outdoor grilling. After this class, all of your food will come off the grill perfectly prepared every time you fire up the flame.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hourS, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class