4 Classic Desserts Every Cook Should Know
What You Will Learn
Whether you're put on the spot for dessert or just find yourself craving the comforts of a classic, every cook should have a few beloved desserts to call on in times of dire need. In this hands-on class you'll learn how to master the techniques behind simple go-to desserts so you'll never have to scramble for a recipe last minute. Best of all, these desserts shine with deliciousness on virtually any table.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions