Spring Entertaining with Small Plates
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Come learn some fantastic ways to impress the guests at your next cocktail party. We’ll cover several tasty and creative recipes that are sure to please. Plus, take home some make-ahead tips and presentation ideas that will ensure you’ll enjoy your next party as much as your guests.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class