What You Will Learn
If you aspire to make great pizza at home, then this class is for you. However your personal pizza tastes run, we'll start with the basics: first the dough, made from scratch, for the essential base. Then we'll craft a delicious sauce and discuss fun ingredients, including fresh produce and delicious cheese. Finally, we'll cover the baking methods so that every time you open your oven door you'll pull out a perfect pizza that's tastier than takeout.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 7014 E Camelback Road
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Arizona 85251
- Get Directions