Girls' Night Out: Bastille Day Party
What You Will Learn
Vive la France, girls! Invite your girlfriends out for a dinner celebrating French revolution! French cooking’s reputation endures as a cuisine of exquisite simplicity and taste. With a few classic cooking methods and the right ingredients, you’ll find that the essence of French cooking combines passion for food with practical preparation. Join us as we create a variety of delicious and unforgettable dishes for your summer Bastille Day celebration!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class