Easy Summer Entertaining
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The secret to making backyard entertaining easy? A menu with make-ahead details, crafted with delicious in-season foods. Join us as we learn fabulous techniques and tricks from Better Homes and Gardens that will ensure both you and the grill are maximizing flavor! Best of all, you’ll pick up some make-ahead tips so you don’t spend your entire soiree behind the grill. So gather your friends and family and enjoy a taste of sunshine and all the very best tastes of summer, from flank steak to corn on the cob!
*Class bonus: Included with your purchase of this class is a 12-month subscription to Better Homes and Gardens (a $6.00 value). Subscription and rebate information will be distributed at the class.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class