Summer Tapas and Paella
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Re-create authentic flavors and traditions of Spain, first with tapas, an assortment of tiny, flavor-packed small plates designed to encourage conversation. Then gather everyone around for festive and satisfying paella, the calling card of Valencia. With its signature saffron hue, heavenly scent and satisfying mix of rice and vegetables, paella is purely delicious. Blend traditional Spanish flavors with fresh, seasonal ingredients to create dishes that are perfect for entertaining guests or impressing any great gathering of family and friends throughout the year.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class