4 Grill Recipes Every Cook Should Know
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
The grill is a great place to cook an unforgettable meal, and this class is a must for anyone who wants to learn an assortment of essential grilling techniques. Our chef instructor will share techniques for getting the best use from your grill, tips for selecting the season’s freshest ingredients, and four classic recipes for the grill, including salad, main course, side dish and dessert.
*Please note:In most locations local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions