Grilling Season Basics
What You Will Learn
This class will make sure you're all prepped for grilling season. From marinades, sauces and condiments to the actual grilling of fire-roasted appetizers, main courses and even a delicious dessert, we have you covered. After learning our tips and techniques, you’ll be confident enough to grill an unforgettable, healthy and delicious meal.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by experienced chef instructors
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shawn M. Edmonds