Ravioli & Tortellini
What You Will Learn
There’s nothing so delicious as fresh pasta, and crafting it yourself is so easy you’ll wonder why you never did before. Our chef instructor will show you how to create the perfect pasta dough, then instruct you in the rolling and cutting and assembling with tasty fillings to produce perfect tortellini and ravioli. Finally you’ll prepare smooth sauces to complement your handcrafted pasta. Discover your own passion for creating incredible, authentic pasta!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 7014 E Camelback Road
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Arizona 85251
- Get Directions