Great Summer Desserts
What You Will Learn
Need a sweet finish to your backyard barbecue? Or just refreshment from the summer’s steady sunshine? Summer calls for desserts that brighten and cool without warming up the kitchen. We have chosen some of our favorites, bursting with flavors you’ll love to share during your summer get-togethers.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class