Date Night: Tastes of Tuscany
What You Will Learn
Invite your dearest to a delightful dinner in Tuscany—no passport required! Rustic yet refined Tuscan cooking is renowned for using simple ingredients and preparations to create delicious, authentic flavors. Our instructor will teach you tips and techniques for using Tuscany’s bounty to create a variety of unforgettable dishes. Working alongside other couples you’ll create delicious dishes and enjoy the romantic experience of cooking together. Buon appetito!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class