Date Night: Tuscan Country Dinner
What You Will Learn
Our Date Night series is designed to bring food lovers together for an evening of romance. In this class you’ll work alongside your date as our instructor teaches you how to indulge in the flavors of Tuscany in the spring.
We’ll share techniques for cooking risotto without fail, tips on grilling fish with restaurant-quality results, and make a classic Italian double-baked cookie that will transport your taste buds to a hillside somewhere outside of Siena!
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class