Kids Homemade Pizza Workshop
What You Will Learn
Learning to cook develops creativity, academic skills and teamwork — and it's also a lot of fun. In this class, designed for specifically for younger kids, our chef instructor will teach basic culinary techniques, knife skills, kitchen safety all while they are learning to make everyone's favorite: pizza! We'll help your budding young chefs with kitchen skills they canl use for a lifetime.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class