Teens Homemade Pizza Workshop
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
In this class, working side-by-side with our talented instructor and other young chefs, your teen will learn all the essential secrets to making great pizza at home. First, we'll prepare, knead and shape the dough. Then, we'll teach them how to make two different types of pizza and even make a pizza based dessert. The simple and delicious recipes they learn will be easy to recreate at home for the whole family to enjoy.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class