Vive Le Macaron
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Delicate, brightly colored meringue cookies around a delicious, smooth filling—the macaron entices the eye before it melts away in a sweet bite or two. This special French confection is a culinary world favorite, and now you can learn professional tips and tricks for creating your own bakery-quality macarons at home. We’ll share tips on adding flavors and mixing and matching filling flavors so you may design your own tempting variations of this delicious classic.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 7014 E Camelback Rd.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Arizona 85251
- Get Directions