- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Now that you have learned how to make perfect sushi rice and hand rolls, the next step is to learn about the different Asian and American ingredients you can use to enhance your creations. In this hands-on class, we will share our culinary insights to help bring your art of sushi making to a whole new level.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class