Gourmet Pantry: Salts, Oils, Vinegars, Mustards
What You Will Learn
Salt, oil, vinegars, mustards and spices aren't ingredients to most chefs, but staples. In this class you'll learn how to make the most out of those little and flavor-filled jars lining your shelves.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class