Sun-Drenched Mediterranean Supper
What You Will Learn
Join us for a culinary trip to the Mediterranean – no passport required! Our instructor will guide you as we explore a variety of warm-weather dishes influenced by the cuisines of Italy, Spain, and France. You’ll master an easy and delicious menu bursting with summer flavors, perfect for entertaining or family dinners.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class