2-Day Artisan Bread Workshop
What You Will Learn
Pull rustic homemade breads from your oven that would make any baker proud. In two sessions packed with tips and techniques, our expert instructor will guide you through all the essentials: mixing dough, proofing, rising, preparing loaves for the oven and ensuring they bake with perfect crust and crumb every time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class