What You Will Learn
These versatile sandwich cookies have been famous for years in Paris and are obviously becoming quite popular here. We’ll share tips on adding flavors and prepare different types of fillings to mix and match, so you can create an infinite variety of these delectable desserts. Then we’ll show you the secrets behind baking the macarons perfectly every time.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Natalie Timm Whelan