Seafood on the Grill
What You Will Learn
Achieve restaurant-quality fish and shellfish on your own grill. Learn professional techniques for adding great flavor to your seafood, including plank and salt slab grilling, as well as how to prepare the most complementary marinades, herbs and more. We’ll show you different tools that make year-round stovetop grilling easy. Make dishes perfect for gourmet romantic dinners, casual backyard gatherings, family meals and more.
*Please note:In most locations local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions