Take and Bake Pie for 4th of July
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Looking for a fun way to add a homemade summer pie to your 4th of July cookout? Look no further! Our chef instructor will show you how easy it is to make two traditional summer pies that you take home and bake. You’ll learn how to make perfectly flaky pie crust and amazing fillings that feature the flavors of the season. Then you’ll assemble and take home your dessert creations to bake and serve for the 4th. Holiday baking was never more fun!
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class