Best of Summer Canning with Bormioli
What You Will Learn
Savor the best flavors of late summer, save money and eat healthier. All you need to do is capture the fresh flavors and colors of summer’s produce. Our instructor will demystify canning basics and walk you through all the essentials for success, including methods and key tools.
*Class bonus: Each student will receive a gift pack containing 2 of our favorite Bormioli canning jars.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions