Italy on the Grill
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Italy’s creative culture is home to rich and rustic flavors that are amazing prepared on the grill. Join us to learn tips on getting the most out of your grilling, then discover how to utilize the fresh fruits and vegetables of the season as only a Tuscan could. We’ll explore a menu filled with big and bold flavors that are ideal for late summer entertaining on the patio or even a romantic evening with someone special.
*Please note: In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shoppes at Farmington Valley
- 110 Albany Turnpike, Suite 609
- Canton, Connecticut 06019
- Get Directions