Cooking for College
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
There’s no reason ramen and scrambled eggs have to be the extent of your cooking repertoire in college. With some basic techniques and recipes under your belt, your higher education years can be filled with good nutrition and great flavor, too. Join us as we cover the college student’s most important meals: breakfast, lunch and dessert. Start the college session with confidence and meals that make the grade.
*Class Bonus: Included with the class price is a Victorinox 8" Classic Chef's Knife (a $50 value) that's razor sharp and ready for work.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class