'Jerusalem', A Cookbook
What You Will Learn
From the author of Plenty, one of our favorite cookbooks of 2011, comes Jerusalem: A Cookbook, a new book that combines the extraordinary flavors and influences of Muslim, Jewish and Christian cultures. Yotam Ottolenghi and co-author Sami Tamimi’s passion for vibrant Mediterranean cuisine is contagious, as you’ll discover as we explore innovative flavor profiles and delicious recipes from this wonderful cookbook. This new book encompasses various religions, countries and continents, bringing the authentic food of Jerusalem to life. Join us as we explore Yotam Ottolenghi’s exciting cuisine and discover the amazing inspirations that make his food great.
Praise for Jerusalem
“Jerusalem has all the right ingredients.” The New York Times
Good Reads and Amazon users have given Jerusalem 4.5 stars. Read the reviews here:
Class Bonus: All class participants will receive an autographed copy of Jerusalem: A Cookbook.
*Classes taught by Sur La Table chefs. Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi will not be in attendance.*
Photo courtesy Jonathan Lovekin © 2012
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
Scottsdale Fashion Square
- 7014 E Camelback Road
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Arizona 85251
- Get Directions