Candies & Confections
What You Will Learn
Whether you love the sugar-rush of nostalgia that comes from tasting your favorite sweets or just can’t get enough of gooey, creamy and sugary treats, this is the class for you. Many of the classics are simple to make and more flavorful for being prepared by hand. With the help of our expert chef instructor, we’ll take the mystery out of boiling sugar and checking temperatures to show you how to get perfect textures and flavors in your favorite candies. Amaze friends and family and keep your sweet tooth perfectly happy.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Mary Claire Britton