Date Night: Celebrating the End of Summer
What You Will Learn
Bring your special someone and join us as we celebrate the lazy days of summer. You’ll work side-by-side with your date as our instructor shares simple tips and techniques for celebrating classic late summer flavors in a bright and delicious meal. You’ll learn how to prepare a tasty appetizer, perfectly roast salmon, create an easy seasonal dessert and more.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class