Fantastic Fall Soups
What You Will Learn
As the evenings just start to feel that first hint of fall chill, there’s nothing quite so comforting as a hot bowl of soup. Whether you’re surrounded by a group of friends or family, spooning ladles full all around or enjoying on your own, there’s no better way to warm up. Soups also stretch your dollar and better yet, freeze well, so make as big of a pot as you want. Join us and learn great techniques for developing the ultimate autumn meal, full of richness, warmth, and flavor.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class