Modern Sauces *Giveaway*
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Pour, ladle, dollop or drizzle, whether you’re a novice or expanding your repertoire, great sauce-making dresses up food to make it more colorful, complex and flavorful. In this class we’ll take our cues from Martha Holmberg’s inspiring cookbook, Modern Sauces. Filled with over 100 sauce recipes, it’s bound to become an indispensable and timeless reference in our library, and yours too. Our chef instructor will demonstrate 4 delicious sauces from the book that you’ll use time and again: hollandaise, vinaigrette, pan-sauce and crème anglaise. You’ll get helpful tips on how to take dishes to the next level by pairing these versatile sauces with meats, vegetables, or desserts.
*Class Bonus: All class participants will receive an autographed copy of Martha Holmberg’s Modern Sauces: More than 150 Recipes for Every Cook, Every Day.
*Class sessions are taught by Sur La Table chefs; Martha Holmberg will not be in attendance.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class