Date Night: Great Fall Cooking
What You Will Learn
Fall is the perfect time to indulge together in warm, delicious comfort foods. Join us to create an updated version of the timeless picnic favorite, deviled eggs, a new twist on the classic Wellington in a rich, pastry-wrapped pork tenderloin, rustic root veggies, and a creamy, tangy and delectable dessert. Join us in the kitchen with your date for some autumn excitement and energy, and learn how to create exceptional meals, save time and make the most of the great flavors of the season.
*Please note: Class price is per person.*
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Shawn M. Edmonds