Knife Skills with Wusthof *Giveaway*
What You Will Learn
In this workshop class that covers all the knife basics we'll show you the ins and outs of what many consider to be every chef's most important tool. You'll master basic knife skills and the fundamental cuts for vegetables (mince, dice, brunoise, batonnet and julienne) as well as a few advanced techniques. Finally we'll show you how to select the right knife for any job, and share tips for keeping all your knives sharp and well maintained at home.
Class Bonus: Included with the class price is a Wüsthof® Classic 6" PEtec Chef’s Knife (a $165 value) that's razor sharp and ready for work. Wüsthof Classic knives are precision-forged from a single piece of steel and feature traditional triple-riveted handles.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class