Fall Chef's Table
- - Per Person
What You Will Learn
Join us for an evening of cooking and fun at the chef’s table. You will work with other students as our instructor shares unique seasonal flavor combinations and demonstrates easy yet impressive techniques behind a menu of delicious autumn dishes designed to inspire warmth, enjoyment, and sharing.
What To Expect:
Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with other students to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above, and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish
- Held in our professional teaching kitchens, each class is led by an experienced chef instructor
- Students receive a 10% discount coupon to use the week after the class
Stony Point Fashion Park
- 9200 Stony Point Parkway, Suite 158-A
- Richmond, Virginia 23235
- Get Directions